Here at Aspire, your treatment is delivered in a private room, uninterrupted, one on one with your physiotherapist. Our physiotherapists have between 10 and 30 years of experience. We are continually updating our assessment and treatment methods as new research is published and our own experiences evolve. We apply consistent methods of managing our patients from the moment you arrive, throughout your initial consultation and through to the very end of your treatment path when you have achieved your goals. You can be assured that you are in the very best hands with all of our physiotherapists.
We are extremely well connected with orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians, radiologists and some of the world’s leading physiotherapists and injury researchers in both Australia and overseas. If we don’t have the answers to solve your problem, we are strong enough to say so and assure you that we will reach out to our network of experts for their input. We might be at the end of a country road, but our reach is far and wide. When you walk through our door you are accessing a world of experience and expertise.
We ask thorough questions and listen closely to your answers, solving problems ranging from simple injuries to complex pain so you can achieve your goals and get back to your best. We have learned the principles of injury management at the very highest level of elite sport, and all of our physiotherapists apply these principles to every patient at every treatment. Our physiotherapists devote time every week to updating our knowledge with inservice training. With 60 years of experience between us, there is plenty to share and always something to learn because every patient teaches us something new.
We spend your entire appointment time providing hands-on manual therapy and teaching specific exercise to solve your problem based on the latest and best available research evidence. Treatment may include joint mobilisation and manipulation, myofascial releasing, deep tissue massage, dry needling, taping, and always includes specific advice and direction that is clearly explained to you in terms that make sense. We need you to be an active participant in your own recovery. We are highly skilled and experienced at solving:
- Knee injuries, especially ACL rehabilitation & readiness to return to sport testing
- Groin and hip pain, especially in footballers and athletes
- Muscle strains such as hamstring, quads, calf and groin injuries
- Lower back and pelvis pain, especially in young athletes and cricket fast bowlers
- Headache, migraine and long term neck pain (especially Brendan Clark!)
- Tendon pain including Achilles, patellar and gluteal (outer hip) tendinopathy
- Foot and ankle sprains, serious injuries and niggles
- Growth-related conditions such as heel and knee pain in young sportspeople
- Swimmer’s & thrower’s shoulders and performance enhancement
- Managing older worn and torn joints to keep the middle aged out and about
- Post-operative rehabilitation to return you to your best
- Sore lower backs and general aches, pains and problems
When you come to your appointment please bring suitable clothing for your treatment and exercise. We have a private bathroom if you need to get changed before your appointment.
Please bring any scans or doctor’s letters that you may have. If you have private health cover, please bring your card so that we can swipe your card with HICAPS and you can claim your rebate on the spot.
You can be assured of the very highest level of individual attention, customer service and treatment quality here at Aspire. If you have any questions or would like to enquire about how we can help you, please get in touch, or simply book online to secure your appointment with one of our highly qualified staff now.