Here at Aspire Physiotherapy, we combine the expertise of our team of 6 physiotherapists with our very own, custom designed and built, brand new premises, centrally located at Erina. Our team has over 100 years of collective experience and learning, yet we care about our patients even more. We deliver rapid results and lasting solutions with integrity and attention to detail, and are just as happy enjoying the challenge of solving complex and long term problems as we are returning patients with routine injuries back to their best. We are continually updating our assessment and treatment methods as new research is published and our own experiences further evolve. We apply consistent methods of managing our patients from the moment you arrive, during your initial consultation through to the very end of your treatment path when you have achieved your goals. You can be assured that you are in the very best hands with all of our physiotherapists.
Our new facility provides 6 spacious and individual consultation rooms, designed after years of planning and expert architectural guidance, to provide you with comfort and privacy as you receive your treatment, uninterrupted, one on one with your physiotherapist. From our own 23 space car park, including some undercover, we have a lift to our first floor premises direct to our generous waiting room. You will feel like you are somewhere special from the moment you visit us. Our premises also includes a premium equipped gym and exercise space that is available for our patients to use as part of their treatment. We also have the expertise of our experienced exercise physiologist to guide your rehabilitation.
We are extremely well connected with orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians, radiologists and some of the world’s leading physiotherapists and injury researchers in both Australia and overseas. If we don’t have the answers to solve your problem, we are strong enough to say so and assure you that we will reach out to our network of experts for their input. When you walk through our door you are accessing a world of experience and expertise.
We ask thorough questions and listen closely to your answers, solving problems ranging from simple injuries to complex pain so you can achieve your goals and get back to your best. We have based our principles of injury management and recovery from what we have learned at the very highest level of elite sport, and all of our physiotherapists apply these principles to every patient at every treatment. Our physiotherapists devote time every week to updating our knowledge with ongoing training, sharing new research and our experiences because every patient teaches us something new.
We spend your entire appointment time providing hands-on manual therapy and teaching specific exercise to solve your problem based on the latest and best available research evidence. Treatment may include joint mobilisation and manipulation, myofascial and deep muscle releasing and massage, dry needling, taping, and always includes specific advice and direction that is clearly explained to you in terms that make sense to you. We need you to be an active participant in your own recovery. We are highly skilled and experienced at solving:
- Lower back and pelvis/sacroiliac (SIJ) pain. Approximately 25% of our patients present with lower back pain- so this is an area that we are solving all of the time.
- Knee injuries, especially ACL rehabilitation & readiness to return to sport testing
- Groin pain (especially in footballers and athletes) and hip pain (especially in people getting a bit older!).
- Muscle strains such as hamstring, quads, calf and groin injuries.
- Teenager lower back pain, especially in young athletes and cricket fast bowlers. We have diagnosed and managed over 100 stress fractures since 2016.
- Headache, migraine, vertigo and long term neck pain, and TMJ (jaw pain) (ask for Brendan Clark!).
- Tendon pain including Achilles, patellar and gluteal (outer hip) tendinopathy. This is a special interest of many of our team.
- Foot and ankle sprains, serious injuries and niggles.
- Growth-related conditions such as heel, knee and front of hip pain in young sportspeople.
- Swimmer’s & thrower’s shoulders and performance enhancement.
- Managing older worn and torn joints to keep the middle aged out and about and living young!
- Post-operative rehabilitation to return you to your best.
- Sore lower backs and general aches, pains and problems
While we always provide the personal company of our patients, and we recognise that there are things we can’t do without our hands, there are times that you just can’t get to us. With a little creativity and great technology we now deliver the same expertise & experience, advice, exercise teaching & demonstration, planning & management, with the same after consult follow-up we are renowned for, from Aspire to you directly at home via VIDEO CONSULTATIONS. We email you a link, you click, we see each other, we work together to get you back to your best – it’s that simple. We have many interstate and international patients that continue to consult with us this way.
You can be assured of the very highest level of individual attention, customer service and treatment quality here at Aspire. If you have any questions or would like to enquire about how we can help you, please get in touch, or simply book online to secure your appointment with one of our highly qualified staff now.